[Sca-cooks] Organ meat, was OOP Bugs was:International recipe site

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Sat Jan 17 14:02:11 PST 2004

Also sprach karobert at unm.edu:
>Quoting chirhart_1 <chirhart_1 at netzero.net>:
>>  Chicken Giblets -UUUUMMMM   Bread like you were going to fry
>>  them,
>
>you and my hubby!   he cooks his own... simmers, then braises in woost,
>butter and garlic.

Woost? Is this a typo or just a word I have absolutely never heard
of? Or Worcestershire?

On an unrelated note, I feel obliged to warn you that when I am the
benevolent dictator of the planet, any use of the term "hubby" will
be a capital offense. (But take comfort: "wifey" and "the old ball
and chain" will _also_ be punishable by immersion in a barrel of
trained, carnivorous eels.)

Adamantius, who likes gizzards rolled in seasoned flour and fried,
and remembers a nice fricassee of chicken gizzards at The Pink Teacup
soul food restaurant in New York