[Sca-cooks] Organ meat, was OOP Bugs was:International recipe site

karobert at unm.edu karobert at unm.edu
Sat Jan 17 14:26:03 PST 2004

Quoting "Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius at verizon.net>:

> Woost? Is this a typo or just a word I have absolutely never heard
> of? Or Worcestershire?

yes, that word i can neither spell nor say when i need to... woost!  the
brown stuff, never the white wine stuff....

> On an unrelated note, I feel obliged to warn you that when I am the
> benevolent dictator of the planet, any use of the term "hubby" will
> be a capital offense.

well, my friend, i shall endeavor to use "husband-monster",
"worser-half" "bane-of-my-cooking-existance" or "the man who THINKS he's
king"  as the need calls for.  8)

cailte
the 'little woman' will get you in hot grits in this house!