[Sca-cooks] Organ meat, was OOP Bugs was:International recipe site

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Sat Jan 17 14:41:31 PST 2004

Also sprach karobert at unm.edu:
>  > On an unrelated note, I feel obliged to warn you that when I am the
>>  benevolent dictator of the planet, any use of the term "hubby" will
>>  be a capital offense.
>
>well, my friend, i shall endeavor to use "husband-monster",
>"worser-half" "bane-of-my-cooking-existance" or "the man who THINKS he's
>king"  as the need calls for.  8)

Sounds good to me! Around here we use "husband" (note that "hubby"
saves no syllable use), "wife", "himself" and "herself",
respectively. Occasionally my wife uses a peculiar euphemism for
"husband": "heh azole". As a form of address. I assumed it was a term
of endearment from her Chinese dialect...

>cailte
>the 'little woman' will get you in hot grits in this house!

Oh, thanks, I forgot that one. Reaches for pencil...

Adamantius