[Sca-cooks] Re: Names for SO's (OOP humour)

Edouard de Bruyerecourt bruyere at jeffnet.org
Sat Jan 17 15:08:35 PST 2004

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:

> To be honest, in the end, they all sound to me pretty much like,
> "Wendy... Darling... LIGHT... of my LIFE!!!!!"

There was a wealthy businessman who had a new driver one day.
"You're new, aren't you? What's your name?"
"James, sir"
"Well, "James," I don't know who you've worked for before, and, frankly,
I don't care. But around here, I always call my drivers by their surnames."
"Yes, sir. Sorry, sir."
"So, what's your name, then?"
"Darling, sir. James Darling."
"Very well. Take me home, James."

--
Edouard, Sire de Bruyerecourt
bruyere at jeffnet.org
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
- Plato (427-347 B.C.)