[Sca-cooks] Chocolate eating was PETA eating and meat

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 17 21:26:17 PST 2004

No, St. Vitus is in June... and he turns out to be yet another patron of
actors. Not, it seems, dancers, but actors. Who knew? (For various
obscure reasons, someone local was looking him up... )

With any luck, I should actually get paid work in the first half of
February. Getting to  have idiots ask me if it's OK to give a man
chocolate... I always ask if he *eats* chocolate... If he likes it, I
think you can give it to him!

OK, so there isn't a man in my life at the moment. But I promise you, I
have never been involved with a man whose masculinity was threatened by
chocolate...  People are weird.

AEllin