[Sca-cooks] PETA eating and meat

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Jan 17 17:59:05 PST 2004

Oh, I *suppose*....you have good brownie recipes, even if you *do* have
a reason to actually look forward to St V's day (maybe St. Vitus, from
all the dancing around I'm seeing on this thread?)
--maire, who categorically loathes all days dedicated to saints who's
names start with V, especially when they're in February.....