[Sca-cooks] Kudos to the Cooks!

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 15:08:47 PST 2004

Wow!  Wish I could have been there.  It sounds like a wonderful feast.  I have had the pleasure of dining on food prepared by Master Llew and Dame Hauviette--the two of them prepared the food for our handfasting celebration at Pennsic.  It was a true wonder as they managed to find foods for Phillip (14th Century Irish Merchant) and Kiri (16th Century Japanese)!!  I feel truly privileged to have had these gentles prepare our refreshments for us.

Kiri