[Sca-cooks] Looking for English translation of Du fait de cuisine

Colleen McDonald colleen.mcdonald at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 09:54:49 PST 2004

<<> I have been looking for a copy of  Chiquart's 'On Cookery' : A
> Fifteenth-Century Savoyard Culinary Treatise by T. Scully and have not
> been successful.  Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this?>>

I acquired mine by contacting the publisher directly and was able to
purchase an archive copy from them, approximately a year ago.  I'm not sure
it they still have copies available, but it may be worth a try.

In service, I remain

Cainder