[Sca-cooks] Looking for English translation of Du fait de cuisine

Sherri Sherri at schuylerhouse.com
Mon Jan 19 10:16:30 PST 2004

Oh thank you!!

Caillin MacKenzie

-----Original Message-----
From: Colleen McDonald [mailto:colleen.mcdonald at comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 11:55 AM
To: Cooks within the SCA
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Looking for English translation of Du fait de
cuisine

<<> I have been looking for a copy of  Chiquart's 'On Cookery' : A
> Fifteenth-Century Savoyard Culinary Treatise by T. Scully and have not

> been successful.  Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this?>>

I acquired mine by contacting the publisher directly and was able to
purchase an archive copy from them, approximately a year ago.  I'm not
sure it they still have copies available, but it may be worth a try.

In service, I remain

Cainder