[Sca-cooks] Coronets

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Jan 19 10:12:12 PST 2004

Kiri commented:

You might try checking out Drachenstein Treasures (www.dragonjewels.com).  Master Lothar is an incredible craftsman who produces work that is documented as period.  I have a wonderful hinged baronial coronet that he made for me, and it's received lots of compliments!
<<<<<<<<<

I've skipped some of Friday's and all of Saturday's digests (for now) in order to catch up and I must have missed something about someone looking for sources of coronets. You might want to check this file in the ACCESSORIES section of the Florilegium. There is some info in there on period coronets and some sources to get them today.
coronets-msg      (23K)  6/28/02    Medieval coronets and crowns. Modern sources
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/coronets-msg.html

Stefan