[Sca-cooks] Kudos to the Cooks!

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Jan 19 10:45:11 PST 2004

Christianna commented:

How many times are we involved in putting on big meals with no facilities?
It seems like all too often.  Well, with enough pre-planning and
privately-owned equipment, we can always make it happen it seems, but I hope
everyone appreciates the obstacles that have to be overcome to pull it off!
<<<<

It sounds like a fabulous feast, and even more so for the obstacles that had to be overcome.

But I think I'd rather see folks appreciate the cooks than the obstacles. :-)

Stefan