[Sca-cooks] Ok I am looking for an online cookbook

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 19 18:09:27 PST 2004

kattratt wrote:

> Ok, this I found on someone's website. I think from this e-list as well
> but sadly I cannot find it now and the person I gave the printed paper
> to proceeded to lose the book.  (Of cuorse I thought I book marked it
> but it seems to be gone.)
> So here is what I am looking for.
> Aproximately 3 weeks ago I found an UN-Translated Spanish Cook Book
> Online. It was a period Book with an Anonymous author.  It was I believe
> LATE Period.  It was not the Andalusian cookbook.
> One of the girls upon looking at the book seemed to think that it might
> be mostly desserts but that could be wrong.  Does anyone have a clue as
> to what I might be talking about?  And can you point me in the right
> direction of the website?
> Help on this is MUCH apprecitated!!!!
> Nichola

Is it this one?
http://www.geocities.com/karen_larsdatter/manual.htm
there is also a link to the original text

These probably aren't the ones, but if you're interested in Spanish, you may
find them interesting
http://www.cervantesvirtual.com/FichaObra.html?Ref=3565
Rupert de Nola

http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/libro.html]

See also Brigid's translation  of Libro de Coch in the florilegium

Faerisa