[Sca-cooks] Ok I am looking for an online cookbook

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jan 19 19:27:09 PST 2004

Ok besides the ones listed below that Faerisa provided--
you can try these sites that have links---
http://www.uwm.edu/~carlin/

This is Prof. Martha Carlin's site and there are cookbooks
listed here... Scroll down and click on the ones that look interesting.

Also check out the links here--
http://culinaryhistory.org/

This is Cindy Renfrow's site. Check the projects there.

http://www.bib.ub.es/grewe/grewe1.htm
takes you to the scanned pages from 38 texts put up in honor
of culinary historian Rudolf Grewe---
scanned by the Biblioteca de la Universitat de Barcelona.
 (The instructions are in Catalan.
To page through a volume, enter the desired page number and click on
anar_a.
To go forward one page, click on endavant.
To go back one page, click on enrera.
To go to the beginning of the volume, click on inici.)

Do these help?

Johnnae llyn Lewis