[Sca-cooks] Romanian Cookbook

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Mon Jan 19 19:28:24 PST 2004

Also sprach Patrick Levesque:
>Actually, the document in RTF format is about 170K, so it shouldn't be too
>much for most mail servers.
>
>Petru

OK, I just received it, in spite of my wayward Verizon domain name.
(I was on the phone listening to a Verizon employee vociferously
denying any blockage of mail from the mcgill.ca domain, when it
arrived.) And if it's in RTF, you probably don't need format
translation. But if you do, let me know. (I really like this
non-Adobe .pdf stuff in OS X.)

Thanks again! Oh, one question: Is there a publication date or
approximate year this was written?

Adamantius