[Sca-cooks] Romanian Cookbook

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jan 19 19:50:48 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Petru, I'd love a copy. I'm asking on-list because I'm also available
> for document format translation. I have a bunch of word processor
> programs as well as the standard Macintosh document translator
> utilities; so of someone has a specific format need, I can probably
> generate it, also .pdf's.
>
> I think I have a 5MB limit on attachments, though, so if it's larger
> we may need to discuss the possibility of splitting it into chunks,
> if you're willing.
>
> Adamantius

A, it's 128 kb- you should be able to handle it just fine- if not, I just
got it, and I can ship it over to you through Yahoo Instant Messenger. It's
in RTF, so most of us should be able to handle it OK.

>The first one being a group message, it probably was stopped by your junk
> mail filter.

> Petru

Petru, I don't HAVE a junk mail filter, other than the ones I personally set
up though Outlook Express. 99main took them all off, then wanted to charge
$20 per month extra to put them back in, but considering how poorly they
worked- blocking mail I wanted, while sending lotsa spam along, I decided
that I'd filter my own spam with the delete button, thankyouverymuch ;-)

Would love to know why the Outlook Express filters I set up kept tossing the
Blueberry/gooseberry wine thread- found it by accident in my deleted folder,
and have been picking it outr of the trash.. Only Ghod and computers know...

Anyway, I've gotten it just fine, now- chances are the initial send will
appear in a day or an hour or so- for some reason, I've been getting a lot
of emails in strange order- reading responses before I get the initial
posts, and they all seem to have something to do with Cook's List....

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.