[Sca-cooks] Romanian Cookbook

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Jan 19 20:03:37 PST 2004

At 07:50 PM 1/19/2004, you wrote:

>Would love to know why the Outlook Express filters I set up kept tossing the
>Blueberry/gooseberry wine thread- found it by accident in my deleted folder,
>and have been picking it outr of the trash.. Only Ghod and computers know...

Phlip, it isn't just you. Regina has to paw through her junk file all too
often, and she doesn't know why Outlook does it either. I think either
Microsoft Planning ("That isn't working right? Here- let us sell you
another program that works just as badly!") or sunspots.

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918