[Sca-cooks] Romanian Cookbook

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 20 08:35:32 PST 2004

El Hermoso Dormiendo wrote:
>  I can also convert it to a .pdf for anyone that's interested. (Or OpenOffice
>  Writer for that matter).  Probably be easier to redistribute in that format.

It was sent to me in rtf (Rich Text Format). That was GREAT!!!
Readable by any word processing program, as far as i know, and
eminently printable.

I'm so tired of texts, just plain old texts, in all manner of
MicroSoft formats that none of my word processing programs can read
neatly. Oh, i can get them open, but then i have to edit out all the
formatting code, and a text of a couple pages can open as 30 to 60
pages with all the code showing.

PDF doesn't work well for the likes of me. I have Acrobat. I can open
and read the files. But my aged printer doesn't have enough memory to
print them, a REAL liability.

And OpenOffice Writer? What's that?

Anahita