[Sca-cooks] OT: Coldness...was:It just doesn't seem right...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 09:04:41 PST 2004

A small fan helps circulate heat through the house or apt.  Also, I have a
small fan (which I got at the RiteAid drugstore for about $20) that has
settings for just fan hi and lo or heat fan hi lo.  When the heat is out at
my studio it does a nice job of making the place comfortable--and my space
is 900 square ft with a 22 foot high ceiling.
Olwen who usually has to have the air conditioner on most of the winter in
my 90 degree studio (when the heat is working properly).