[Sca-cooks] lemon curd

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue Jan 20 09:23:34 PST 2004

--On Tuesday, January 20, 2004 9:08 AM -0800 Susan Fox-Davis
<selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I'm trying to compare and contrast the recipes for Lemon Curd and
> Hollandaise Sauce.  The latter lacks sugar, of course, and has rather
> less lemon juice, but is otherwise similar.  Maybe a sweetened
> Hollandaise would do the trick?
might be worth a try.  the eternal quest to get somethin' for nothin'
(calories). 8)
cailte

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions