[Sca-cooks] lemon curd

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 09:45:54 PST 2004

I'm uncertain as to why it would be grainy.  I've never had that problem.  How do you make it?

I'm not sure about using artificial sweeteners...but you could experiment with a small batch.  One suggestion...I found that, when I made Selene's Chocolate Mousse, it was grainy.  So I started using the fine sugar...not confectioner's, but the caster sugar (as the Brits refer to it).  That was the perfect solution!

Kiri