[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 8, Issue 109

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 20 10:32:31 PST 2004

"Wanda" <ladybea at cox.net> wrote:
>  and nobody has even mentioned 'chitlins'' y'all, my lord

and then included *an entire* digest with her one-liner. I have no
idea what message she was replying to, and i sure didn't need to see
the whole digest again. Someone else (or maybe Wanda) did that in
another digest today.

Folks, please, edit, edit, edit. I know it happens by accident
occasionally, but two in one day is a bit much.

Second, please, folks who get the digest, copy the subject line of
the message to which you are responding within a digest. It is
extremely uninformative to get a message that just says Digest vol
123, issue 456. And it isn't hard to put the real subject into your
subject line. I get the list in digest form and i don't use the
digest as my subject line (except in this case). I've used several
different e-mail clients as well as three different forms of web
mail, and i could do it in all of them. I'm sure you can too.

We are an intelligent and literate bunch. Surely we can apply this to
our e-mail.

Anahita in despair
still seeing too many repeat offender... erm... footers