[Sca-cooks] French table Service and Web site

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 11:38:25 PST 2004

I read French very poorly...it's been a VERY long time since I studied it (back in college in the very early 60's).  But from what I could determine, it looks like there is some good information there.  I especially would love to have a translation of the initial passage you refer to...I believe that Scully referenced it in his discussion of how kitchens are run in his "Early French Cookery".

Kiri