[Sca-cooks] French table Service and Web site

pleves1 pleves1 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 20 11:23:25 PST 2004

>From what I see this is an overview of the culinary practices of the middle
ages; it does seem to avoid the typical clichés and pitfalls. I haven't
checked the recipe recreations. The section on table manners is actually from
a 13th century Italian manuscript (so it's not French, sorry about that :-)) A
few of the french articles in the bibliography look interesting, I'll have to
check them out.

YIS

Petru