[Sca-cooks] French table Service and Web site

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 20 14:10:54 PST 2004

No need to scan.  The pages are at:

http://expositions.bnf.fr/gastro/index.htm

The first column on this page is translated into English at a link accessed
from the home page.  The second and third columns are apparently not
translated.  The third column has a section that is an oral commentary on
the banquet depicted in the painting.  (Hopefully this will make sense when
you see the site.)  Just click on the desired heading in each column.  I
know that I would love to know what the rest of the commentary says, but,
you know, it's all French to me.

Mairi Ceilidh

> if you can scan those passages and send them to me, I will be happy to
xlate
> them for you as French is my first language, well, both English and
French,