[Sca-cooks] French table Service and Web site

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 14:16:06 PST 2004

The part we've been talking about is at http://expositions.bnf.fr/gastro/recettes/vin.htm on the web.  If you can translate it, it would be great.  As I said, I think Scully used the text to document some of his information on cooking and serving, but it would be nice to have an actual translation!

Kiri