[Sca-cooks] French table Service and Web site

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Tue Jan 20 17:01:47 PST 2004

Ok Kiri, I have printed it and will begin to work on it.  I hope you are not
in a great rush because I cant do it overnight, but I will do it as fast as
I can.  This is my birthday week (say Happy Birthday, Vicki!) and I have all
kinds of plans with friends and my daughter, so I'se gonna be busy, but I
will do as much as I can tomorrow and send even a few paragraphs at a time.
Vicki

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom
vhsjvs at gis.net

www.omygoddess.biz

> The part we've been talking about is at
http://expositions.bnf.fr/gastro/recettes/vin.htm on the web.  If you can
translate it, it would be great.  As I said, I think Scully used the text to
document some of his information on cooking and serving, but it would be
nice to have an actual translation!

> Kiri
> > if you can scan those passages and send them to me, I will be happy to
xlate
> > them for you as French is my first language, well, both English and
French,