[Sca-cooks] OT: It's that time again...

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue Jan 20 15:43:57 PST 2004

--On Tuesday, January 20, 2004 6:39 PM -0500 margali
<mtraber251 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> would you happen to know if there is some reson not to get along well/get
> along incredibly well with someone who shares your zodiac animal?

hah!   i am a dragon, and my beloved husband(monster) is a rabbit.   to
think of the animals in western mindset, well..... you couldn't help but
break up laffing!

cailte
wondering if the local 'wok' will have anything nifty added to the
buffet....

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions