[Sca-cooks] OT: It's that time again...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jan 20 15:55:28 PST 2004

At 03:39 PM 1/20/2004, you wrote:
>would you happen to know if there is some reson not to get along well/get
>along incredibly well with someone who shares your zodiac animal? i know
>they list what gets along with and what doesnt get along with, but it
>doesnt say anything about if you are the same anumal=)
>
>turns out a very good friend of mine is also a year of the ox baby=)

There is a jiffy keen site here:
http://cat.nyu.edu/~liaos/horoscope_old.html that gives a rating for
compatability- pick your animal, scroll down, and there's the various
ratings. I'm a Dragon and so is my sweetie- might explain the occasional
roaring...

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918