[Sca-cooks] Food Movies Revisited

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 20 17:46:41 PST 2004

>>“Feast” (Yanomamo documentary) (I found a Horror film by that name, but it
>>seriously doesn't look like what you were talking about)

>I mentioned "The Chinese Feast",

Hm, could'a sworn that was you.

>This one I know about. I think the actual title
is "A Private Function", and it concerns the meat
rationing in England shortly after WWII. See
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089838/ .

Ah, I've actually seen that one.  Got it.

>On the other hand, there's always the incredible
1963 "Blood Feast"  <gore description snipped>

Yes, but is there any actual *dining* in the movie?

>Adamantius

Thanks,
Christianna