[Sca-cooks] barbarians.... was lent, wine, indulgences, de Nola

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 08:48:12 PST 2004

Come to think about it...there were some things about the one one Mongols that bothered us...I guess the thing that bugged me the most was that they talked about Genghis and Tamerlane, but totally ignored Kublai...and he was the one who did eventually conquer China.  The way they left it, it sounded like the Mongols never gained control of China...and we all know that's wrong!

Finally, the description and depiction of the housing was all wrong.  They never really used the correct term for them, and they omitted certain really critical construction details like the "belly band", which holds the whole thing together!

Kiri