[Sca-cooks] OT: Coldness...was:It just doesn't seem right...

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 09:04:37 PST 2004

Actually, it's the same as the little grill used for cooking food, if I'm talking about the same thing you are--a hibachi.  I've seen several of these, and they don't really look like what we think of when we think of hibachi.  These were made of wood, and had a copper pan in the top where the fire was located.  I also have a similar kind of brazier from Korea...actually used frequently for making bulgogi.  It's a brass brazier that is round and stands on 3 legs.

Kiri