[Sca-cooks] Arugula Help

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Wed Jan 21 18:19:09 PST 2004

Actually I obviously have No clue what Arugula looks like off hand
although I did see a modern recipe for it just the other day.
However you do seem to be confirming what I was thinking that this is a
lettuce.
I ended up not using the recipe anyways.  Unless one of you wish to
confirm this as the end all be all recipe to try I will avoid it for now
simply since it looks like a sauce or lettuce soup one.
I was just curious if it was the same as modern arugula.  Stand by for
some questions from De Nola though folks.
Thanks
Nichola