[Sca-cooks] French table Service and Web site - xlation part one

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Wed Jan 21 18:47:12 PST 2004

yes, it is an explanation of the term echanson, or wine waiter.  I have
finished the xlation of the second para and am typing it in the next email
now.
vicki

> OK.  I guess I'm a little lost here.  Is what you have included in the
lower portion of your message the translation you continued to do on the
original work, or is this an explanation of the term "wine waiter"?  I am
assuming it is the latter, as it doesn't seem to follow on with what you
sent before.

> But it is interesting...and it certainly adds to my knowledge of how this
particular office came to be.
.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/sca-cooks