[Sca-cooks] Gunning for Olwen

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 11:17:22 PST 2004

> > > Big snip
>
> > >Oh, piddle!  I'll come to your class and chomp on anyone who tries to
> > >"shoot you down" for using modern tools, etc.  Do the class, Olwen!
>I'd
> > >love to see how you do things.  Isn't the idea to get folk excited
>about
> > >trying something medieval-ish and then they can begin to work into more
> > >authenticity??  And sometimes it's just fun to play!
> > >
> > >Alys Katharine
>

>Thank you good and kind Mistress for the words of encouragement . From
>Olwens Humble Master

Opps.  Look sharp there, I think I just stepped in something!

So, does this mean that you think I am a good enough teacher or just an
over-achieving artist?  And *if* I do sign up to do a class, then I would
have to know the accessability of the two of you (at least) so I could put
in for a certain time/day slot(s).

Did you all know that this year they are changing the way classes are to be
held?  No pre-signup.  Just show up where the class will be held and wait in
line.  Instructors have to qualify how many they are willing to have (and
have materials for that many), but unless there is a safety issue, they have
to open the class to auditors.  Of course, if I *do* do a class, I doubt I
would have to worry about over-crowding.

Anyone experienced in teaching at pennsic care to give me a little insight,
on a private channel  olwentheodd at hotmail.com

ps.  Thanks for the messages of support {blush}.

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)
Olwen