[Sca-cooks] Gunning for Olwen

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jan 22 11:27:43 PST 2004

> Did you all know that this year they are changing the way classes are to be
> held?  No pre-signup.  Just show up where the class will be held and wait in
> line.  Instructors have to qualify how many they are willing to have (and
> have materials for that many), but unless there is a safety issue, they have
> to open the class to auditors.  Of course, if I *do* do a class, I doubt I
> would have to worry about over-crowding.

Oh, I wouldn't bet on that, Olwen. I think you'll have as many people as
you can handle.

By the way, this is my PERSONAL plug: PLEASE, PLEASE, if you are going to
be at Pennsic consider teaching a cooking class? We don't have enough
cooking related classes, and each of us who do teach are limited to only 4
classes, so everyone else has to chip in, PLEASE!

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens
can change the world; indeed it's the only thing that ever has..."
-- Margaret Mead