[Sca-cooks] Gunning for Olwen

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Thu Jan 22 23:17:26 PST 2004

>By the way, this is my PERSONAL plug: PLEASE, PLEASE, if you are going to
>be at Pennsic consider teaching a cooking class? We don't have enough
>cooking related classes, and each of us who do teach are limited to only 4
>classes, so everyone else has to chip in, PLEASE!

Judging at least by our experience last year, the four classes limit
isn't enforced if you have a track record. We asked about it in
advance and I ended up doing ten, counting a couple done jointly with
Elizabeth. So if you want to do more than four, ask if it is all
right.
--
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/