[Sca-cooks] teaching at pennsic

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jan 22 13:13:51 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Seems like it should be.  Go check the site.  There, Phlip, you will also
> see that you *can* put a cap limit on the class size as I imagine it would
> fall under the "safety issues".
>
> Or don't and just sit there pouting.
> Olwen

Pouting my tuchus. I'm getting extremely angry at the AR attitude that is
taking over Pennsic. I've been putting up with it in the Chirurgeonate for
the people who need my hewlp, but they've gotten so squirrelly on the rules,
that you can't even practice First Aid- and don't get me started on the
control freaks who lost us our free munchies at some of the merchants, or
the yahoo that decided to lock the Chirurgeoon showers, and issue tickets
for showers.

Itr's all part a a system of control that people are using to justify
themselves, and I've had enough of it. I am not going to justify my teaching
choices, or raise one finger or two if I need to use the rest room.

This Pennsic, I just might go and do absolutely nothing productive- no more
daily shifts at Chirurgeonate, no more teaching p[eople- just party "til I
puke, pass out, and start over.

Disgustedly,

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS