[Sca-cooks] teaching at pennsic

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 13:33:38 PST 2004

>Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...
>
> > Seems like it should be.  Go check the site.  There, Phlip, you will
>also
> > see that you *can* put a cap limit on the class size as I imagine it
>would
> > fall under the "safety issues".
> >
> > Or don't and just sit there pouting.
> > Olwen
>
>Pouting my tuchus. I'm getting extremely angry at the AR attitude that is
>taking over Pennsic. I've been putting up with it in the Chirurgeonate for
>the people who need my hewlp, but they've gotten so squirrelly on the
>rules,
>that you can't even practice First Aid- and don't get me started on the
>control freaks who lost us our free munchies at some of the merchants, or
>the yahoo that decided to lock the Chirurgeoon showers, and issue tickets
>for showers.
>
>Itr's all part a a system of control that people are using to justify
>themselves, and I've had enough of it. I am not going to justify my
>teaching
>choices, or raise one finger or two if I need to use the rest room.
>
>This Pennsic, I just might go and do absolutely nothing productive- no more
>daily shifts at Chirurgeonate, no more teaching p[eople- just party "til I
>puke, pass out, and start over.
>
>Disgustedly,
>
>Saint Phlip,

Sounds like you are running on burnout anyway.  You *should* just go, relax,
have fun, and let someone else do the work for a change.  It'll get done.
No person is indispensable.  If they were, well, people simply wouldn't die!
House Blackstar is under Master's orders not to volunteer to do one extra
thing/feast/party/etc. that is not specifically something we *as an
individual* want to do just for fun.  We are under order to relax and have
fun this year.
Olwen
(now remind me again why I am pondering teaching..)