[Sca-cooks] French table Service and Web site

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Fri Jan 23 20:37:12 PST 2004

ok, great! I do feel better!
Vicki

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom
vhsjvs at gis.net

www.omygoddess.biz
----- Original Message -----
From: <ekoogler1 at comcast.net>
To: "Cooks within the SCA" <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 11:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] French table Service and Web site

> I don't really have a deadline.  The thing I'm working on is ongoing.
It's one of those things that I've been working on for some time, and intend
to finish in the near future...I hope.  In fact, the part that your
translation will help with is pretty much already written, and one version
has already been published...but this will make it much better when I revise
that part to go in the finished "whole"...

> Thanks again for your hard work.  I look forward to seeing the rest of the
translation, whenever you can get to it.  In fact, your work may be what it
takes to make me get busy and finish the project!