[Sca-cooks] SCA-Cooks pot luck at Pennsic

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 05:39:07 PST 2004

thanks, i try hard, and have sunk a lot of money into the messing
facilities=)

we do grab a truck or van and schlep people and foodstuffs when asked,
and as long as you let us know ahead of time what facilities you may
need to use we are pretty liberal with loaning space out to people, i
tend to be in camp most of the time so you can come down as early as
noon to start prepping stuff if you like=)

--
Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali