[Sca-cooks] SCA-Cooks pot luck at Pennsic

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Jan 25 07:47:26 PST 2004

>  I've been to both..and I liked having it at SPCA.   A bit of a walk getting
> the food down there, but well worth it!  Great view, great folks, and, if you
> need to prepare something onsite..you can't beat the facilities!

I have to admit that I will probably miss it again if it is held as SPCA,
because between my navigation skills and walking from the central area I'm
probably not going to be able to make it.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens
can change the world; indeed it's the only thing that ever has..."
-- Margaret Mead