[Sca-cooks] SCA-Cooks pot luck at Pennsic

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 24 18:58:22 PST 2004

Etain commented:
>  I've been to both..and I liked having it at SPCA.   A bit of a walk
> getting
> the food down there, but well worth it!
Lol! Yes, I guess there can definitely be different points of view on
this, depending upon where you are camped. I can say that hauling the
food *up* that @#@$#$! hill isn't fun, either. Easier down then up. :-)
>  Great view, great folks, and, if you
> need to prepare something onsite..you can't beat the facilities!
We can also reheat items that need to be reheated after their trek to
the camp, which is a bit more difficult at the class tents. I think we
may have also arranged to pick up and ferry those folks who might need
it down and back up the hill later.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas