[Sca-cooks] Re: Transportation to the Pennsic POTLUCK

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Jan 27 16:33:48 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Don't forget that mobility services will up again this year and you can
> reserve a ride to and from the camp _in advance_ (not that you can't get
one
> whenever you stop someone and ask, but this way you're sure) so maybe,
given
> that they use 6 person carts, maybe you could travel... en masse? And
> convert a driver to the joys of medieval cooking at the same time?
>

> Hrothny

Good idea, except I've been avoiding suggesting Mobility Services because
they're supposed to be hauling people with mobility problems, not STUPH, and
I'd hate to cause a delay for other mobility impaired folk, because we want
to have a party ;-)

Of course, we could bribe the drivers to deliver all passengers to camp, and
feed them, regardless of where they THOUGHT they were going ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.