[Sca-cooks] SCA-Cooks pot luck at Pennsic

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 07:48:13 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/24/2004 5:38:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
alexbclark at pennswoods.net writes:

<<Did she give any more exact explanation? This statement seems to be
intended to mean either that individuals/households may not host parties
there, or that they may not have parties to which only their
friends/household members are invited. The latter seems to make more sense,
but I'd rather not assume.>>

My take on what she said was that an individual or household may host a party
that is open to the public, but not one that is only open to a specific group
of chosen people.  I quoted pretty much everything she said on the subject.
She seemed very willing to explain, so if you have a specific situation in
mind, email her about it and ask.

Brangwayna