[Sca-cooks] SCA-Cooks pot luck at Pennsic

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 09:42:56 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/25/2004 10:48:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net writes:

> between my navigation skills and walking from the central area I'm
> probably not going to be able to make it.

well...we can take care of the navagation.  as for distance..it's not THAT
far...just at the bottom of the hill..on THIS side of the lake?  It's much
easier going up the ??highway..not runestone hill!   Where do you camp?  I'm
camping with my "new" shire..ACG, behind the solar showers.  Perhaps we can go
together?

Etain (who loves the Serengeti..but it just isn't to be....)