[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Lunar New Year food photos...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Jan 25 21:05:20 PST 2004

At 01:14 PM 1/25/2004, you wrote:
>Please let me know if this does or does not work, folks!
>
>Adamantius
>
>>You have been invited to view a dotPhoto album! Album Name - Year of the
>>Monkey
> From - Philip Troy
>><http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=adamantius&P=monkey&AID=1311712&GID=778446&T=1>

That's it. Next year, I'm coming out, and I will join the indominable
Grandma in hassling Brennan, and watch with awe while you prepare such
lovely delights, and then I will eat such delights and they will need a
shoehorn to wedge me back onto the plane!

Which is to say, it looks lovely and I wish I was there to share it!

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918