[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Lunar New Year food photos...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jan 25 21:27:23 PST 2004

Hey, Lainie, maybe those of us who are -uh- geographically challenged,
as far as getting the chance to eat some of Adamantius' cooking should
just have a pity party at the Rock, next Lunar New Year.
'Course, if I ever win the lottery (not that I play, but...), that would
have to change! Maybe a whole bunch of us would just *have* to happen to
show up on a certain Roman's doorstep....<weg>
--maire, in a mood to be...whimsical (yeah, whimsical.  sounds better
than being a pain in the.....)