[Sca-cooks] Shepherd's Pie

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jan 27 08:05:54 PST 2004

*cold*
We're getting caught between a moist front coming in from the west
coast/pacific nw region (thanks a LOT, Lainie!) and a cold front coming
down from Canada.  Don't mind the snow, so much, really (*sigh*) because
we need the moisture so desperately, but when it thaws some time in
March and April it's going to be an ugly, sloppy mess ;-P
At least the daylight's a little longer, though.  I think the part of
winter when one gets up and goes to work in the dark, and comes home
from work, also in the dark, just s*cks.
--maire