[Sca-cooks] Shepherd's Pie

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 11:36:31 PST 2004

about what i would consider a balmy winter day, just under freezing,
snow on the ground, overcast a bit but otherwise crisp dry weather.

More Current Conditions
Feels Like: 	-11 º 	  	Dewpoint: 	-16º
Barometer: 	1014 mb and falling 	  	Wind: 	NE 14 kph
Humidity: 	38% 	  	Sunrise: 	7:05 am
Visibility: 	Unlimited 	  	Sunset: 	4:56 pm

Local Forecast - (How to Read This)

Today: Mostly cloudy. Some flurries or snow showers are possible. High
29F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 50%.

Tonight: Light snow this evening will become heavy at times late. Low
23F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 4
to 6 inches.

Tomorrow: Periods of snow with gusty winds at times. Cold. High 26F.
Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow
expected.

Tomorrow night: Scattered snow flurries and snow showers possible before
midnight. Becoming mostly clear later. Low 11F. Winds NW at 10 to 15
mph. Chance of snow 30%.

Thursday: A few clouds. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the upper teens.

Friday: Mostly cloudy with snow showers. Highs in the mid 20s and lows
in the mid teens.

Saturday: A few snow showers. Highs in the low 20s and lows in the mid
single digits.

For january in new england, i have *no* idea why in gods little
greenapple orchard they consider us to be in an inclement weather
condition. but then again, i used to sled out of a 3d floor window when
i was growing up, and several feet of snow on the ground was no big
deal. nowdays, if an inch falls they close the schools=(

Now in the rock, the sun is baking the people lounging by the pool,
keeping the cabana boyz and grrlz busy making fruity drinks, the library
is having a quiet reading afternoon wit tea and scones[flavor of the day
is maple pumpkin i think] the kitchen is doing a roman feast for
tonight, with Zap the cat being underfoot as always and Bonzer helping
by hiding in the paper towel drawer. Hm, the bees are a bit busy in the
garden so if you are allergic i would avoid it until sundown and the
fairies light the trees up, then there will be dancing and i am in the
hot tub with strawberry daiqueries and a pet feeding me chocolate dipped
strawberries=) and i can hear the wheeeeeeeeeee-fwoomp of people playing
on the ski area out back, a nice layer of fresh powder from the sound of it.

--
Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali