[Sca-cooks] Shepherd's Pie

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Tue Jan 27 12:05:27 PST 2004

chili pie?  Ye olde tuna casserole is always a good thing, but chili pie?
Sounds like the bean sandwich a friend in Wales eats.  It's like taking the
refried beans from a mexican dish and slapping them between two slices of
bread.  Odd, but maybe not bad so long as it is not that abominable while
bread.

I agree about keeping all those vegetables out of the shepherd's pie, except
the corn.

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom
vhsjvs at gis.net
www.omygoddess.biz

> Maybe its a texture thing with me. Or all the vegetables mixed in with the
mashed potatoes where they don't belong. :-)